- International Reporter keeps all user information (from emails, correspondence, registration etc.) strictly confidential. This means we will not exchange your personally identifiable information with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties, except in such circumstances as required by law.
- As with most sites, we collect general information on visits to our pages. This information is used for statistical purposes and analysis of site performance and activity.
- We use emails to communicate with you. As a reader of internationalreporter.com, you may update your preferences to opt-out of receiving all or any email communications from us at any time.
- All International Reporter Ad Serving technology is non-invasive. The geographic location methodologies are based solely on a web user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address. International Reporter does not associate IP addresses with a user, whether that user is a member of the internationalreporter.com or otherwise
- Interest-based advertising will allow advertisers to show ads based on a user’s previous interactions with them, such as visits to advertiser website and also to reach users based on their interests (e.g. “sports enthusiast”). To develop interest categories, we will recognize the types of web pages users visit throughout the Google content network. As an example, if they visit a number of sports pages, we will add them to the “sports enthusiast” interest category.