NEW DELHI: October 31, 2014 – MIL/ NDTV - Prime Minister Narendra Modi flagged off a “Run for Unity” and then briskly walked down Rajpath in the heart of Delhi on Friday morning with thousands of participants in a tribute to independent India’s first home minister and his hero...
New Delhi: October 31, 2014 – MIL/ ZEENEWS – A special 2G court on Friday framed charges against former telecom minister A Raja, DMK MP Kanimozhi and others under section 120-B (criminal conspiracy) of IPC and under provisions of Prevention of Money Laundering Act in the scam related to money...
Washington: October 31, 2014 – MIL/ Jagran Post News – The world will know in the coming weeks if Iran can make the “tough decisions” needed for a nuclear deal, US Secretary of State John Kerry said .
As the clock ticks down to a November 24 deadline for an agreement on reining...
New Delhi: October 30, 2014 – MIL/ Jagran Post News - Shashi Tharoor, who was sacked as Congress spokesman in the wake of his effusive praise of Prime Minister, on Thursday attacked the Narendra Modi government for “ignoring the martyrdom” of Indira Gandhi, whose death anniversary falls...
BEIJING, CHINA: October 30, 2014 – MIL/ NDTV – The United States welcomed China’s growing role in trying to ensure Afghanistan’s stability on Thursday, saying a Beijing conference of foreign ministers on Afghan reconstruction this week shows its commitment to the region as Western...
>> << Special Articles
- No injustice to students on basis of language in UPSC Exam?
- Afghan landslide gulps around 2500 people with another danger of a slide
- Bright light on Mars has revived the belief of UFO and aliens?
- Obama wants Americans to get ready to compete for good jobs
- Mrs. Rajavi’s noble cause unparalleled for Iran: GBA joins her call to assail assassination by Mullahs Regime
- Does Chinese Ship really catch signal from MH370’s black box?
- Mercy Call to Mrs. Rajavi by Iranian Prisoners, “Save us from Mullah’s Regime”.
- What causes Tsunami? Interview with Dr. Raj Baldev, Cosmo Theorist
MUMBAI: October 31, 2014 – MIL/ TOI – The BSE sensex and the NSE nifty soared to hit new all-time highs of 27,493.59 and 8,214.65 points, respectively, in opening trade… Read more
- Sensex extends rally; Nifty regains 8,100-mark in early trade
- Dr Reddy's second-quarter profit falls 17%
- Sensex recovers 81 points in early trade
New Delhi: October 30, 2014 – MIL/ ZEENEWS – It might seem shocking to you, but thanks to the scientists, who have now grown miniature stomachs in laboratory using stem… Read more
- Barack Obama, Red Cross See Progress in Ebola Battle
- Travellers with Ebola should not be stigmatised: UN Chief
- Ebola Fear, Monitoring Eases for Some in Dallas
Washington: October 01, 2014 – MIL/ ZEENEWS – NASA and ISRO have agreed to cooperate on future explorations of Mars, which America believes will yield “tangible benefits” to both the… Read more
- Space Agency Sets Date to Land on Comet Hurtling Through Space
- US power plants world's worst polluters: Report
- Nasa's Spitzer finds strange big galaxies in deep cosmos
October 30, 2014 – MIL/ TOI – Microsoft launched a device called “Microsoft Band” that will allow users to monitor their fitness and exercise regime, marking the world’s largest software… Read more
- How gigantic black holes can block formation of new stars
- BlackBerry Passport review: Good communicator if you can overlook flaws, price
- Microsoft plans to launch smartwatch within weeks: Forbes