Washington: December 18, 2014 – MIL/ Jagran Post News – In an apparent reference to the Pakistan’s policy of differentiations between various terrorist groups, a top Afghan leader has said the critical decision of not making distinction between good and bad terrorists should be taken...
New Delhi: December 18, 2014 – MIL/ NDTV - Prime Minister Narendra Modi has taken direct control of a project-monitoring body to fast-track investments worth almost $300 billion (Rs 18,99,300 crore) and revive manufacturing in the country, two officials with direct knowledge of the matter told...
New Delhi: December 18, 2014 – MIL/ Jagran Post News - India is working with its mission in Pakistan to prepare a strong response against granting of bail to LeT commander Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi, one of the masterminds of the 2008 terror attack.
Within hours of an Anti-Terrorism Court in Rawalpindi...
NEW DELHI: December 18, 2014 – MIL/ NDTV - Attacking the ruling BJP on religious conversions, a united opposition today demanded a statement from Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was present in the Rajya Sabha.
Opposition parties led by the Congress insisted that PM Modi must reply to a discussion...
Islamabad: December 18, 2014 – MIL/ Jagran Post News – Pakistan will prepare a national anti-terror plan in a week, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said on Wednesday a day after the group of Taliban militants attacked an army school and killed 148 people including 132 children.
Sharif said senior...
>> << Special Articles
- No injustice to students on basis of language in UPSC Exam?
- Afghan landslide gulps around 2500 people with another danger of a slide
- Bright light on Mars has revived the belief of UFO and aliens?
- Obama wants Americans to get ready to compete for good jobs
- Mrs. Rajavi’s noble cause unparalleled for Iran: GBA joins her call to assail assassination by Mullahs Regime
- Does Chinese Ship really catch signal from MH370’s black box?
- Mercy Call to Mrs. Rajavi by Iranian Prisoners, “Save us from Mullah’s Regime”.
- What causes Tsunami? Interview with Dr. Raj Baldev, Cosmo Theorist
NEW DELHI: December 18, 2014 – MIL/ TOI – Gold prices fell by Rs 50 to Rs 27,250 per ten gram at the bullion market in the national capital on… Read more
- Sensex drops 285 points; Nifty below 8k-level
- 32 companies in illegal real estate investment schemes: Govt
- IOC is India's biggest company: Fortune 500 list
Geneva: December 16, 2014 – MIL/ ZEENEWS – The World Health Organisation (WHO) has confirmed that 6,841 people have been killed by the Ebola virus disease so far since its… Read more
- New drug provides fresh hope for leukemia patients
- Camp Liberty: Iraqi officers prohibit transfer of 5 female patients to hospital
- Scientist hopes to unlock Ebola secrets at outbreak's source
Lima: December 08, 2014 – MIL/ Jagran Post News – India on Monday insisted on early financing of the Green Climate Fund to reach the USD 100 billion target, as… Read more
- NASA and ISRO join hands for future Mars missions
- Space Agency Sets Date to Land on Comet Hurtling Through Space
- US power plants world's worst polluters: Report
December 18, 2014 – MIL/ ZEENEWS – 11:30 am: Congress leader PL Punia congratulates ISRO for GSLV) Mark-III’s successful launch, says it’s a proud moment for the nation. 10:00 am:… Read more
- NASA Detects Organic Matter on Mars
- Buyers sell OnePlus One at 85% premium online
- World’s ‘thinnest’ smartphone launched at Rs 32,980