Jaipur: April 21, 2014 – MIL/ ZEENEWS – With 117 constituencies set to go to vote in the sixth phase on April 24, the Congress has come up with a bizarre appeal, asking voters to keep their televisions switched off till Thursday.
Addressing a rally in Karauli in Rajasthan, yesterday, Congress...
Perth, Australia: April 21, 2014 – MIL/ NDTV - Two-thirds of the planned underwater search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has been completed, with no signs so far of the jet, Australian officials said Monday.
As many as 10 military aircraft and 11 ships are taking part in the search...
Afghan Presidential Race: Former foreign minister Abdullah Abdullah leads all the way: April 20, 2014 – News n Analysis by Dr. Raj Baldev, Cosmo Theorist, on the subject of Afghan presidential race, which shows that Former foreign minister Abdullah is leading throughout, as per Sunday count which...
Arwind Kejriwal comes to Amethi to compaign for Kumar Vishwas: April 20, 2014- News n Analysis by Dr. Raj Baldev, on the change of fate of AAP’s Lok Sabha candidate Kumar Vishwas, contesting against Rahul Gandhi.
AAP Chief Arvind Kejriwal, has reached Amethi today to campaign for AAP’s...
Amarinder Singh questions his BJP rival Arun Jaitley to answer on Bhopal Gas Case: April 20, 2014 – News n Analysis by Dr. Raj Baldev, on the questioning of Congress leader and Amritsar candidate from his rival Arun Jaitley on his alleged defence to Dow Jones against Bhopal gas tragedy victims over...
>> << Special Articles
- Bright light on Mars has revived the belief of UFO and aliens?
- Obama wants Americans to get ready to compete for good jobs
- Mrs. Rajavi’s noble cause unparalleled for Iran: GBA joins her call to assail assassination by Mullahs Regime
- Does Chinese Ship really catch signal from MH370’s black box?
- Mercy Call to Mrs. Rajavi by Iranian Prisoners, “Save us from Mullah’s Regime”.
- What causes Tsunami? Interview with Dr. Raj Baldev, Cosmo Theorist
- GBA joins with UN Panel report on Global warming
- Missing Malaysia plane crashed in Indian Ocean, debris to be located in hours
MUMBAI:April 17, 2014 – MIL/ TOI – The benchmark BSE Sensex rose almost 78 points in early trade on Thursday after Tata Consultancy Services and HCL Technologies posted encouraging earnings…. Read more
- China's growth slows to 24-year low of 7.4%
- Infosys Q4 net profit up 25 per cent, beats forecasts
- Will Modi succeed to get favor from Mega Star Rajinikant on Sunday?