Afghan Presidential Race: Former foreign minister Abdullah Abdullah leads all the way: April 20, 2014 – News n Analysis by Dr. Raj Baldev, Cosmo Theorist, on the subject of Afghan presidential race, which shows that Former foreign minister Abdullah is leading throughout, as per Sunday count which...
Arwind Kejriwal comes to Amethi to compaign for Kumar Vishwas: April 20, 2014- News n Analysis by Dr. Raj Baldev, on the change of fate of AAP’s Lok Sabha candidate Kumar Vishwas, contesting against Rahul Gandhi.
AAP Chief Arvind Kejriwal, has reached Amethi today to campaign for AAP’s...
Amarinder Singh questions his BJP rival Arun Jaitley to answer on Bhopal Gas Case: April 20, 2014 – News n Analysis by Dr. Raj Baldev, on the questioning of Congress leader and Amritsar candidate from his rival Arun Jaitley on his alleged defence to Dow Jones against Bhopal gas tragedy victims over...
Read what Mr. LK Advani has said on Sunday, while addressing a gathering in Ahmadabad, his words to the effect:
“I have seen elections from 1952. I have also studied election processes of other countries. I had recommended that compulsory voting should be introduced in the country.”
In this regard,...
SP Chief Mulayam Singh confident of becoming PM with an unexpected overwhelming strength of Third Front: April 20, 2014- News n Analysis by Dr. Raj Baldev, Cosmo Theorist, on the confidence which Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav has expressed on Sunday that neither BJP nor Congress could get...
>> << Special Articles
- Bright light on Mars has revived the belief of UFO and aliens?
- Obama wants Americans to get ready to compete for good jobs
- Mrs. Rajavi’s noble cause unparalleled for Iran: GBA joins her call to assail assassination by Mullahs Regime
- Does Chinese Ship really catch signal from MH370’s black box?
- Mercy Call to Mrs. Rajavi by Iranian Prisoners, “Save us from Mullah’s Regime”.
- What causes Tsunami? Interview with Dr. Raj Baldev, Cosmo Theorist
- GBA joins with UN Panel report on Global warming
- Missing Malaysia plane crashed in Indian Ocean, debris to be located in hours
MUMBAI:April 17, 2014 – MIL/ TOI – The benchmark BSE Sensex rose almost 78 points in early trade on Thursday after Tata Consultancy Services and HCL Technologies posted encouraging earnings…. Read more
- China's growth slows to 24-year low of 7.4%
- Infosys Q4 net profit up 25 per cent, beats forecasts
- Will Modi succeed to get favor from Mega Star Rajinikant on Sunday?