November 21, 2014 – MIL/ NDTV - Prime Minister Narendra Modi has a long list of pro-growth measures to implement over the next four months in order for his government to meet the tough 2014/15 fiscal deficit target.
Mr Modi’s election victory in May unleashed a rush of money from foreign...
NEW DELHI: November 21, 2014 – MIL/ NDTV - One of India’s top Muslim clerics has been asked by the Delhi High Court to explain his decision to pick his son as his successor.
Syed Ahmed Bukhari, the Shahi Imam of India’s largest mosque, the Jama Masjid, is meant to anoint his 19-year-old...
Chandigarh: November 21, 2014 – MIL/ ZEENEWS – The Haryana government has sought details from the Gurgaon administration apropos of companies, properties and assets owned by Robert Vadra, the son-in-law of Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
As per the information received by Zee Media, the...
KIEV: November 21, 2014 – MIL/ NDTV – US Vice President Joe Biden will meet Ukraine’s leaders on Friday on the first anniversary of the protests that toppled the former pro-Kremlin regime, with Kiev hoping for an announcement on further US assistance.
Almost 1,000 people have been...
Washington: November 21, 2014 – MIL/ Jagran Post News – US President Barack Obama on Friday used his executive power to announce a series of administrative measures to provide legal status to more than five million illegal immigrants in the country, including those from India.
>> << Special Articles
- No injustice to students on basis of language in UPSC Exam?
- Afghan landslide gulps around 2500 people with another danger of a slide
- Bright light on Mars has revived the belief of UFO and aliens?
- Obama wants Americans to get ready to compete for good jobs
- Mrs. Rajavi’s noble cause unparalleled for Iran: GBA joins her call to assail assassination by Mullahs Regime
- Does Chinese Ship really catch signal from MH370’s black box?
- Mercy Call to Mrs. Rajavi by Iranian Prisoners, “Save us from Mullah’s Regime”.
- What causes Tsunami? Interview with Dr. Raj Baldev, Cosmo Theorist
MUMBAI: November 21, 2014 – MIL/ TOI – The benchmark NSE Nifty rose nearly 60 points to hit new record of 8,461.65 and the BSE Sensex climbed over 187 points… Read more
- India to allow foreign firms mine and sell coal: Coal secretary
- India cash balances to turn positive by Wednesday: Finance ministry source
- Gold posts biggest single-day gain this year, surges by Rs 715
The atrocities of Iraqi authorities adding each day to harass and hound the patients of Camp Liberty despite the warning given by World Medical Association in a letter to the… Read more
- Scientist hopes to unlock Ebola secrets at outbreak's source
- Americans want quarantine for Ebola medics
- Researchers grow 'mini human stomachs' in lab dishes with stem cells
Washington: October 01, 2014 – MIL/ ZEENEWS – NASA and ISRO have agreed to cooperate on future explorations of Mars, which America believes will yield “tangible benefits” to both the… Read more
- Space Agency Sets Date to Land on Comet Hurtling Through Space
- US power plants world's worst polluters: Report
- Nasa's Spitzer finds strange big galaxies in deep cosmos
NEW YORK: November 21, 2014 – MIL/ NDTV – Mangalyaan has been named among the best inventions of 2014 by Time magazine which described it as a technological feat that… Read more
- Dancing, talking robots show off at Madrid congress
- Microsoft rolls out Skype for web browsers
- Philae lander 'bounced twice' on comet but is now stable, ESA scientists confirm