ISLAMABAD: December 22, 2014 – MIL/ NDTV - Pakistan plans to execute around 500 militants in coming weeks, officials said today, after the government lifted a moratorium on the death penalty in terror cases following a Taliban school massacre.
Six militants have been hanged since Friday amid rising...
NEW DELHI: December 22, 2014 – MIL/ NDTV - India is offering to set up an insurance pool to indemnify global nuclear suppliers against liability in the case of a nuclear accident, in a bid to unblock billions of dollars in trade held up by concerns over exposure to risk.
Prime Minister Narendra...
Islamabad: December 22, 2014 – MIL/ Jagran Post News – Imran Khan led Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) has condemned Taliban and all other terror groups for unleashing “brutality” on the people of the country.
“The PTI condemns the TTP (Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan) and all...
CONAKRY: December 20, 2014 – MIL/ NDTV - UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon arrived in the Guinean capital Conakry today on the last day of his tour of west African countries hit by the world’s worst outbreak of Ebola.
The UN chief was greeted at the airport by Guinea’s Foreign and Health...
New Delhi: December 20, 2014 – MIL/ Jagran Post News - Government has received investment proposals worth Rs 18,000 crore in last six months in the field of electronic manufacturing, telecom minister Ravi Shankar Prasad said on Saturday.
“We have received proposals till now worth Rs 18000...
>> << Special Articles
- No injustice to students on basis of language in UPSC Exam?
- Afghan landslide gulps around 2500 people with another danger of a slide
- Bright light on Mars has revived the belief of UFO and aliens?
- Obama wants Americans to get ready to compete for good jobs
- Mrs. Rajavi’s noble cause unparalleled for Iran: GBA joins her call to assail assassination by Mullahs Regime
- Does Chinese Ship really catch signal from MH370’s black box?
- Mercy Call to Mrs. Rajavi by Iranian Prisoners, “Save us from Mullah’s Regime”.
- What causes Tsunami? Interview with Dr. Raj Baldev, Cosmo Theorist
New Delhi: December 19, 2014 – MIL/ ZEENEWS – Over five crore provident fund subscribers governed by the EPFO will get 8.75 percent interest on their deposits for the current… Read more
- Gold falls by Rs 50 on sluggish demand
- Sensex drops 285 points; Nifty below 8k-level
- 32 companies in illegal real estate investment schemes: Govt
CONAKRY: December 20, 2014 – MIL/ NDTV – UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon arrived in the Guinean capital Conakry today on the last day of his tour of west African… Read more
- Tooth loss may lead to memory decline
- Ebola killed 6,841, infected 18,464 so far: WHO
- New drug provides fresh hope for leukemia patients
WASHINGTON, DC: December 19, 2014 – MIL/ NDTV – A year and a half after an equipment failure threatened to derail its epochal search for worlds beyond our solar system,… Read more
- India for early financing of Green Climate Fund
- NASA and ISRO join hands for future Mars missions
- Space Agency Sets Date to Land on Comet Hurtling Through Space
NEW DELHI: December 22, 2014 – MIL/ TOI – Samsung’s much talked-about Tizen OS-powered phone may finally see the light of the day in January, according to a new report…. Read more
- 8 ways to manage your email better
- Kepler Spacecraft Finds New Super-Earth 180 Light-Years Away
- India successfully test fires GSLV Mark-III; PM Narendra Modi congratulates ISRO scientists