New Delhi: April 19, 2014 – MIL/ ZEENEWS - Congress leader Meem Afzal on Saturday said that it was a good thing that Bharatiya Janata Party prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi had said that he would not use divisive policies to garner votes but added that he was definitely going to spread...
Amritsar: April 19, 2014 – MIL/ NDTV - A day after the PMO sought to counter the perception that Manmohan Singh has been “weak” in his tenure, senior BJP leader Arun Jaitley today taking potshots at him said the Prime Minister “walked on snow, but did not leave any footprints”.
Sanaa:April 19, 2014 – MIL/ Jagran Post News – A drone strike on Saturday killed 15 Al-Qaeda suspects and three civilians in Yemen’s central Baida province, a stronghold of the extremist group, a security official said.
The jihadists were travelling in a vehicle towards the southern...
Kakoijan (Assam): April 19, 2014 – MIL/ ZEENEWS - Narendra Modi Saturday hit out at Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi over the claims made in a book by the Prime Minister’s former aide, saying the mother and son would have to pay the “price” for running the UPA government from behind...
Sydney/Perth: April 19, 2014 – MIL/ Jagran Post News - Australian officials supervising the search for missing Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 said on Saturday that an underwater search for the black box recorder based on ‘pings’ possibly from the device could be completed in five to seven...
>> << Special Articles
- Bright light on Mars has revived the belief of UFO and aliens?
- Obama wants Americans to get ready to compete for good jobs
- Mrs. Rajavi’s noble cause unparalleled for Iran: GBA joins her call to assail assassination by Mullahs Regime
- Does Chinese Ship really catch signal from MH370’s black box?
- Mercy Call to Mrs. Rajavi by Iranian Prisoners, “Save us from Mullah’s Regime”.
- What causes Tsunami? Interview with Dr. Raj Baldev, Cosmo Theorist
- GBA joins with UN Panel report on Global warming
- Missing Malaysia plane crashed in Indian Ocean, debris to be located in hours
MUMBAI:April 17, 2014 – MIL/ TOI – The benchmark BSE Sensex rose almost 78 points in early trade on Thursday after Tata Consultancy Services and HCL Technologies posted encouraging earnings…. Read more
- China's growth slows to 24-year low of 7.4%
- Infosys Q4 net profit up 25 per cent, beats forecasts
- Will Modi succeed to get favor from Mega Star Rajinikant on Sunday?