NEW DELHI: February 27, 2015 – MIL/ NDTV – Sunday is on. Mufti Mohammad Sayeed of the People’s Democratic Party, who is set to be the next chief minister of Jammu and Kashmir, said this morning that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will attend the oath ceremony of the new government in...
Islamabad:February 27, 2015 – MIL/ Jagran Post News – Pakistan’s powerful Army Chief General Raheel Sharif has warned India of a “befitting response” to alleged provocation along the Line of Control (LoC), just days before the arrival of Foreign Secretary S Jaishankar here.
Washington: February 27, 2015 – MIL/ Jagran Post News – US has said it is for India to decide Whether it wants to join the international coalition to combat the threat posed by violent extremism, particularly the dreaded Islamic State terrorist outfit.
India and the US are having very “robust...
NEW DELHI: February 27, 2015 – MIL/ NDTV - Launching a scathing attack on the Congress, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said on Thursday that the previous UPA regime’s land law has had “disastrous impact” on India’s national security as Pakistan could get information on critical...
Paris:February 26, 2015 – MIL/ Jagran Post News - France’s Prime Minister Manuel Valls on Thursday said that he “condemned with the greatest strength” a decision by three French lawmakers to meet with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, whom he described as “a butcher”.
>> << Special Articles
- No injustice to students on basis of language in UPSC Exam?
- Afghan landslide gulps around 2500 people with another danger of a slide
- Bright light on Mars has revived the belief of UFO and aliens?
- Obama wants Americans to get ready to compete for good jobs
- Mrs. Rajavi’s noble cause unparalleled for Iran: GBA joins her call to assail assassination by Mullahs Regime
- Does Chinese Ship really catch signal from MH370’s black box?
- Mercy Call to Mrs. Rajavi by Iranian Prisoners, “Save us from Mullah’s Regime”.
- What causes Tsunami? Interview with Dr. Raj Baldev, Cosmo Theorist
MUMBAI:february 27, 2015 – MIL/ TOI – The benchmark BSE Sensex recovered over 180 points in early trade on Friday on emergence of buying by funds and retail investors ahead… Read more
- Sensex gains 61 points in opening trade ahead of Rail Budget
- Sensex rises 228 points on global cues, Budget hopes
- Sensex recovers 79 points ahead of monthly derivatives expiry
GENEVA: February 19, 2015 – MIL/ NDTV – The World Health Organisation today urged countries to invest billions of dollars to tackle 17 neglected tropical diseases, including dengue fever, leprosy… Read more
- 6 Health perks of Ginger
- Most people think e-signatures are artificial and robotic
- Swine flu scare in India: 88 cases reported in AP, Telangana; 10 deaths so far
Washington: February 26, 2015 – MIL/ NDTV – Astronomers using NASA’s Chandra X-ray Observatory have discovered an intriguing cosmic object that may help provide answers to some long-standing questions about… Read more
- Why Do Some Galaxies 'Burst'
- Jupiter’s Opposition: Gear up to watch the brightest view of the planet tonight
- Gravitational Waves from Early Universe Remain Elusive
Thiruvananthapuram: February 27, 2015 – MIL/ ZEENEWS – India will soon have satellites with superior earth observation capability, said space agency chief AS Kiran Kumar here on Thursday. “The future… Read more
- NASA finds intriguing member of black hole family tree
- Snapdeal losses may see five-fold increase
- NASA plans to develop submarine to explore Titan's mysterious methane sea